Thursday 21 April 2011

Welcome to My Blog

I dedicate  this blog to my father, Swarnavel, who  was my first and  foremost teacher and to all my young friends who encouraged  and guided me to venture into a completely new profession .


So I  am here  now- teaching English and training youngsters and professionals in  Soft Skills to build effective communication/interpersonal skills, to help succeed in interviews, to promote Presentation Skills and of course train IELTS aspirants.


In this process  of  knowledge sharing in the class I  am  learning  continuously .
 Yes, teaching is one of the best methods of learning. Naturally, I  come across common errors in English usage, misunderstanding of  Interviews and Presentations . So, as a result I would like to share them here with you all and get corrected if necessary through your comments. Some times the topics may be about current affairs and environment: Plants, Trees, Animals and Human beings.



1 comment: